I am Senior Research Assistant in Education at the Catholic University of Milan and Piacenza. I am conducting research, training, and consultancy on the following topics: Media Education, Media Consumption, the use of technologies in teaching. I am also involved in the research project on pastoral care and the Web (DIRR@CT- Digital Religion in Communication Technology).
I teach courses at the Catholic University of Milan in “Methodology in the development of teaching activities”, “Education and learning technologies” and “Didactics and Media Education”.
I hold a Degree in Education from the Catholic University of Milan (2001) with a thesis entitled “Media Education. Theoretical foundations and a hypothesis of didactic planning”. I have started collaborating with the Catholic University of Milan in the role of Culture della Materia (Subject expert) in the field of “Education and learning technologies” (Prof. Pier Cesare Rivoltella). I have also collaborated with the Cepad University Center (now Ilab), in developing and teaching courses aimed at the use of technologies in teaching in the Italian school system. I have completed my PhD at the Catholic University of “Pedagogy” in 2006. The research focused on Media Education, specifically on the investigative dynamics adopted by European media and technology
Pastoral care and the web, digital media and family, media and technologies in teaching, media consumption analysis, media education.
– UTOP.IE research – uses of pastoral workers’ technologies. Exploratory survey, conducted with the support of the CEI and WeCa.
– “Play as food for relationships”, (2005) promoted by Assogiocattoli; “Mediaappro”, European research on media appropriations. Research conducted on the analysis of consumption and practices.
– “Family.Tag” (2010/2011) on the theme of social media and the parent-child relationship.
– “Image.ME Bodies consuming transformations of young people in the mirror of social media”.
– “Alfamed, Competencias mediàticas de la ciudadanìa”.
– “The media skills of teachers”, research conducted together with SIREM (2009/2011).
– “RAMEBIS: Action Research on Multimedia, Education and Bullying in School” (2007/08 and 2008/09) promoted by IDIS and conducted by CREMIT.
– “Ragazzi Connessi” (2007/2008), research promoted by Save the Children.
– “Can you talk? Teenagers at the time of the cell phone” (2007/2008), research promoted by CREMIT together with the Observatory on the Image of Minors and the Sapienza University of Rome.
– “Media practices, cultural consumption and teacher training in the field of Media Education”, in collaboration with the Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina Florianopolis (Brazil).
– “The new media in the Sicilian school, between and educational practices” (2006/2007), research conducted by CREMIT for Idis.
– “Geomag enters the classroom”, research on the use of Geomag in primary and secondary school.
– “Motus. Monitoring the use of tablets at school” research on teaching with digital media.
– “Smart Future”, research promoted by Samsung Italia within the Observatory on media and digital content in schools, directed by Pier Cesare Rivoltella.
– “Smart Coding”, research on coding practices in Italian schools as part of the Samsung Smart Coding project,
– “Jetl @ g, Jordan Education Technologies to lead @ Generation”, research conducted in Jordanian schools to understand the uses and representations of technologies by teachers and students.
– “Hsh Lombardia” (2014/2015) research on the evaluation practices of schoolteachers in hospitals. – “Ontologies, learning objects and communities of practices: educational paradigms for e-learning”.
-“Jibs- Joint Insert Bank for Schools.
View the full list of publications at http://goo.gl/Byzxzd